A lovely month, but a hectic one! I've been mostly busy with studying for my med school midterms, which are finally over!!! YAHOOOO! Time to pawty.
A few weeks ago, I managed to make it back home for Thanksgiving with my family. I usually spend this weekend sleeping and eating, hiding in a cocoon of
I think I may have missed the peak of the autumn leaves by about a week, but the colours were still so pretty.
Of course Bailey came with us! Such a good girl. The way she sits with her legs spread open kills me.
This is my favourite shot of the day. Bailey is so fuzzy yet so serious! (She's normally so silly!)
I normally don't get to spend a lot of one-on-one time with my mama, so this day together was special. I think it's something we'll both always remember.
Thanksgiving Sunday, my BFF Christine and I headed out to Mocking Bird Hill Farm, a.k.a. Farmer Bob's. Where I come from, Farmer Bob is a local celeb. The guy's a bawse. Every resident of my hometown has at one point been out to his farm for a school field trip/sleigh ride/pick your own Christmas tree. For the fall he puts on a corn maze, so Christine and I decided to get our country on and go check it out.
After 2 hours in this mother, we ended up hitting 5/6 check points! Proud of us.
We finally escaped the maze and wandered around the farm. Is it just me, or are pumpkins super photogenic?? I couldn't get enough of them!! I think it's the pop of orange against the natural farm background that I'm obsessed with. So seasonal! Luvs it.
There's also a small petting farm on site. If only these photos could convey the smell of this place! But it was adorable, so it was worth it.
This baby goat stole my heart. Look at him trying to steal some snacks from the vending machine! Such a sneaky lil fella.
Definitely a Thanksgiving weekend for the books! Saw everyone I wanted to catch up with, ate........ everything. Now time to get back to the real world.
No comments:
Post a Comment