Back to school, back to school, to prove to dad I'm not a fool...
After a hectic couple of weeks, I've moved back to Ottawa to start my second year of med school. WAHOO. Let's do this thang.
But first, FROSH WEEK!! (a.k.a. Orientation Week). Defined by my old friend Wikipedia, as: "... a period of time at the beginning of the academic year... During this period, students participate in a wide range of social activities, including live music and other performances, sports challenges, stunts, and open-air markets."
So, here's a few snaps of some "social activities" me and my buds have been up to.
Safe to say I've been having an O.K. time.
Frosh week was definitely better the second time around.
Sad it's all over, but I'm happy to get settled down and back into routine.
Can't wait to see what trouble I'll get into year 2.






Looks like fun, girl! Glad you had such a great welcome to year 2!
ReplyDelete