Saturday, September 14, 2013

Little White Dress

Somewhere, someone wrote the rule that all women should have a little black dress. 

Well I'm a rule breaker baby, because for me, it's always been all about white. 





I remember shopping for a grade 8 graduation dress when I was 13 years old (grade 8 graduation is a big, fancy deal where I come from). I tried on so many beautiful, white gowns. But alas, I was talked out of buying one, because they looked too much like wedding dresses. Sad times. 

I can't wait to get married. Actually, no. Scratch that. I can't wait to have a wedding. Why you ask? So I can rock an awesome, expensive, white dress for an entire day, that's why.

I'm drawn to white dresses. It's my thang. They're so perfect.

So when I stumbled upon this pretty little lace number online, it was love at first sight. 





For fall, I love it dressed down with my red Toms and army green Zara jacket. I could also easily dress it up for a night out, with some heels and a cropped leather jacket. Oh the possibilities. They are endless. White is definitely the new black. I am so happy with my purchase! 




Little white dresses for the win! 

Watch out LBDs, there's a new go-to dress in town. 


No comments:

Post a Comment