Back in the day at my parents' cottage, we would be out on the raft, in the middle of the lake for HOURS. I don't think you could have paid me to take off my bathing suit, and put actual clothes on. No way hosé!!!
Not much has changed since then.
Since it was the first nice day we have had in a while (summer, where you beeeeen girlfriend?!), my dad, sister and I headed out on the boat for some fun in the sunz.
It just so happens that some friends of my parents own an island (yes... a whole island of their own... what you don't have one?!), so we decided to stop by and show my sister around, since she's never been.
The main cottage is a beaut. State of the art everythangg. I think it was built in the early 1900s, but since then has been completely renovated. Wanting to get out of the wind, we headed to the other side of the island for a few drinks at the guest cabin.
And then decided to take a gander around the rest of the property. (Anyone know how I can get my own island like this??!! But actually.)
And then I had a little poop.
... just kidding! We were taking photos of us jumping. Obviously.
All of the jumping tired us out, so we headed to the main cottage and ate the rest of the lunch we had packed. After a little nap, it was time to header home.
Laterr, paradise!

No comments:
Post a Comment